A demo version for CIPHER 5.3.1 in now available. The trial allows users to test basic functionality of CIPHER for identifying issues in various documents.
The CIPHER trial include support for; Office 2007, Text/ASCII, Outlook (OFT/MSG)
The following functionality will be Disabled.
- Search Phrases Functionality Disabled: importing or adding more than 5 phrases.
- Search Phrases Marking Functionality Disabled: adding and editing search phrase markings.
- Search Phrases Files Functionality Disabled: adding, removing, loading and saves for search phrase files.
- Search Phrases Attributes Functionality Disabled: ignore white space, match prefix, match suffix, wild cards, sounds like, find all word forms, ignore punctuation, replace entire sentence and negate find.
- Search Space Functionality Disabled: enabling/disabling
- User Preferences Functionality Disabled: class names, location information, interim log save, highlight occurrence incident, view application traversal, recombine zip files, pass through unsupported files and view traversal details.
- Options Functionality Disabled: analyze embedded file, include CIPHER properties, include document classification, include document markings, include digital signature, log action save, log action save on warning, file action save, file action save on waring.
- Application Information Functionality Disabled: any changes to application information, add to text application and analyze as text.
- Configurations Functionality Disabled: edit, create shortcut, create, selection any configuration other than 1 or 2.
- Configuration Functionality Disabled: scenario buttons, all/none buttons, resolve options and category enable /disable
- Main Window Functionality Disabled: resolve button and resolve on the fly (via log)
To request a trial CD or access to trail download, click ‘Contact’ and provide your contact details. You will receive access to download your trial version within a few hours.